Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Leading in technical fabrics for around 190 years, Sefar has been setting standards worldwide as a problem solver with an absolute customer focus. Sefar AG produces precision fabrics, filter components and ready-made products for filtration/separation, innovative screen printing fabrics as well as creative architectural fabrics for lighting, acoustics & design effects.
Sefar is the world’s leading manufacturer of precision fabrics from monofilaments for the screen printing and filtration markets. Sefar products are used in a wide variety of industries, reaching from electronics, graphics, medical, automotive, food and pharmaceutical applications to mining and refining, aerospace and architecture. Sefar operates weaving mills in Switzerland, Romania and Thailand.
With Monosuisse, the Sefar Group has its own yarn production with locations in Switzerland, Poland, Romania and Mexico.
Based on extensive know-how, our global network of subsidiaries, and manufacturing centers in 27 countries on 6 continents, we can quickly and efficiently help our customers to achieve the best results in their industrial processes and applications.
Sefar also provides comprehensive technical application expertise and is committed to ensuring optimal and practical use of our products by supplying leading-edge technical application support.
Due to our many decades of international activity, our experience and knowledge have steadily increased. Technical centers in Asia, Australia, America and Europe give us the ability to take care of individual queries and concerns quickly and easily.